WELCOME TO THE PONDEROSA CLASSROOM ONLINE
"Where the heart and soul of flowers is found"
Find your place, find your people, discover your own creative process.
MEMBERS OF THE PONDEROSA CLASSROOM ONLINE WILL RECIEVE:
• Access to in-depth education and inspiration 24 hours a day
• Access to our growing library of ALL PAST VIDEOS that active members can watch whenever you like.
• NEW monthly Floral Design Lessons that you can watch again and again
• NEW monthly Floral Meditations to inspire your own creative practice
• Member only access to our Ponderosa Community Facebook group and online forums
BONUS FEATURES INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
• Floral Arrangement Recipes provided with every lesson
• Downloadable guides for each lesson and meditation
• Access to full length IG Live Video Replays from @ponderosa_and_thyme
• Access to exclusive Ponderosa & Thyme Spotify Playlists
• An invitation to join our Monthly Live Facebook Q+A sessions on relevant business and creative topics
• Connection and community with like-hearted flower friends
JUST TO REIDERATE: FOR LESS THAN $100 A YEAR (!) YOU WILL RECIEVE:
EDUCATION & COMMUNITY
Floral shears, flowers and foliage, silk ribbon and all other materials needed for the course
Floral demonstration and one-on-one instruction with Katie Davis
Access to candid photos from the Ponderosa Team taken during the day for portfolio usage and memories
Floral community + and new flower friends
Morning coffee, tea and snacks
Snacks and refreshments throughout the day
9:30 AM | GUESTS ARRIVE - Coffee, tea and conversation
WELCOME - First Day of Spring Meditation + Bridal Bouquet Demonstration led by Katie Davis
LEARN & CREATE - Katie leads the class in designing their own Bridal Bouquet
LUNCH - Grab a bite to eat on your own, or make plans as a group (There are lots of options within a quick walking distance!)
CREATE & SHOOT - Finish up your Bridal Bouquet with Katie's guidance, then learn to take photos your work
HAPPY HOUR + GROUP REFLECTION: We will exchange phone numbers and email address, chat as a group about the day’s experience and hold space for future dreams with each other!
6:00 PM FEASTING: Celebrate with your new flower friends, today was a glorious day!
8:00 PM | GOODBYES & SEND OFF WITH LOVE!
This Master Class will be held at the Ponderosa Classroom in Salem, Oregon.
Guests will be responsible for all travel arrangement to get to the Master Class (including airfare and car rental/train fare/etc.).
Please feel free to email with any questions or if you need help making arrangements.
Portland International Airport (PDX) - 1.5 hours by car
While accommodations for the week are not included, guests will be invited to book a room in The Grand Hotel for a special group rate.
The hotel is located just two blocks from the Ponderosa Classroom.